Sophia Hills is a new launch condo in prime district 9 located at the hilltop of Mount Sophia. It sits on a generous large piece of land that is rare to come by. There is no other land availability in its vicinity. Sophia Hills holds a lot of memories for those who had studied here before. The land parcel on which this new condo launch will sit continues to house the conserved heritage of Sophia Hills. Three buildings in speciifc to be conserved are the ex-Methodist Girls School (aka Old School), Nan Hua Girls School and the Trinity Theological College.
For those who are considering to stay in their apartment and yet rent out a room to help pay for part of their mortgage instalments, the 2-Bedroom Dual Key units are highly recommended. These unique units have 2 bedrooms and each has its own ensuite bathroom which the typical residential layouts usually do not come with. Each of the two bedrooms can also fit in a queen-size bed.
Top 10 reasons why you want to buy Sophia Hills :
- Superb Location : Highly coveted prime District 9 area
- Superb Development/Product : Icon of Mount Sophia, largest land size, great landscaping
- Superb Layout : No Bay Window, No Planter Boxes
- Superb Prices : Get a prime district development at the same price as city-fringe projects!
- Superb Amenities : Situated by Orchard Road which is Singapore’s famed shopping belt
- Superb Transportation Network : 5-6 minutes walk to Dhoby Ghaut MRT Interchange which has the largest number of lines in one interchange (Circle Line, NE Line & NS Line). 7-8 minutes walk to upcoming Bencoolen MRT station (Downtown Line)
- Holds a rich history : Only development in Singapore with 3 conserved buildings
- Quality Lifestyle : Quiet and serene environment though living in the heart of the city
- Close to entertainment areas : Plaza Singapura, Atrium Orchard, The Cathay, Wilkie Edge, PoMo, Selegie Shopping Centre, Parklane Shopping Centre , Peace Centre and Parklane Mall.
- In close proximity to the art district : Prestigious art institutions like La Salle, Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts (NAFA), School of the Arts (SOTA)
- Close to educational institutions : St Margaret’s Primary School, Stamford Primary School, Singapore Management University (SMU)
Sophia Hills – Location Map
Sophia Hills is located in the heart of the city where it is near to the Orchard Road shopping malls, MRT Interchange, art and educational institutions.
Sophia Hills – Site Plan
Sophia Hills – Development Fact Sheet
|Developer||Hoi Hup Sunway Mount Sophia Pte Ltd|
|Location||5/7/9/11/13/15/17/19/21/23/25/27/29/31/33 Mount Sophia|
|Tenure||99-years wef 10 Dec 2013|
|Legal TOP||31 Aug 2018|
|Legal Completion||31 Aug 2021|
|No. Of Towers||12|
|No. Of Storeys||One 7-storey Block,
Four 6-storey Blocks,
One 5-storey Block,
Six 4-storey Blocks
|Total No. Of Units||493|
|Site Area (approx.)||23,770.5 sqm / 255,866 sqft|
|Total No. Of Car Park Lots||Residential : 493 + 4 handicap lots
Kindergarten: 8 + 1 handicap lot
Restaurant: 7 + 1 handicap lot
Total: 508 + 6 handicap lots
|No. Of Lifts||2 per block|
|Ceiling Height||Living / Dining : 2.8m
Bedrooms: 2.8m (box-up at isolated areas where applicable)
|Sophia Hills : Unit Type & Mix||Approximate Size : sqm||Approximate Size : sqft||No. Of Units|
|2-Bedroom Dual key||64/65/66/70||689/700/710/753/||228|
|3-Bedroom + Utility||94/95/97/98/99/105||1012/1023/1044/1066/1130||40|
|3-Bedroom + Utility + Pte Lobby||122||1313||6|
|4-Bedroom + Utility + Pte Lobby||143||1539||10|
|Total No. Of Units||493|
Sophia Hills – Floor Plans
Drop us a note to get your full range of Sophia Hills floor plans.