Transport and Leisure Amenities:
With the formal announcement of the construction of the High Speed Rail or HSR that links KL to Singapore, the terminus will occupy less than 20% of the once prestigious Jurong Country Club, while the remaining 80% of space will be developed into a good mix of retail, entertainment, hotels and office establishments.
In addition, Resort World Sentosa has already built Genting Hotel Singapore nearby and has already started operations in early 2015!
The once lethargic and neglected western part of Singapore is to be transformed into a city within a city!
Lake Grande, situated strategically in close proximity of the above 2 giant attractions, will be a fully polished mega diamond that promises nothing but a money making and highly sought-after new condo launch. It is within 5 minutes walking distance to Lakeside MRT that further augments its future value and status!
Many shopping malls and eateries are available around Lake Grande. Residents will be totally spoilt for choices - JEM, Westgate, Big Box, IMM and JCube offer fantastic retail therapy with international labels that were once available only in town areas such as Orchard Road and Marina Bay. Residents are equally pampered with the types of cuisine available within these malls, from fusions to traditional and trend-setting foods.
Many prestigious education institutions are in the vicinity; Jurong Junior College, River High School, Commonwealth Secondary School, Rulang Primary School (top primary school in the 2015 PSLE), just to name a few. Besides, the Canadian International School nearby caters to a growing numbers of Canadian and other Caucasian families setting foot on Singapore. Local and expatriate parents with school-going children will have no difficulties providing rock solid education for their posterity!